Sunday, January 3, 2010

The garage is finally ready for Gordon!



Well I braved the -4 degree weather today and finally finished preparing the garage, I moved my work bench and all racing related boxes to the rear of the garage to gain a little warmth! Doing this has also opened the area up so I will be able to get all around Gordon if/when he needs attention. Once I get Gordon here the first thing to do is remove the engine and take it to Slipstream Tuning in Sevenoaks, Kent. It is their engine but have kindly let me use it in Gordon for this year. Martin Sweet will remove the Raptor crank with off set crank pin as it was causing too much vibration, he is going to replace it with a standard stroke crank, this will bring the cc from 760 to 720 but hopefully will make the motor more reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment