Monday, February 1, 2010

Eagle eyed Andy!

Andy Duncan came to visit yesterday as he had some FZR400 wheels for my names sake in the USA. As he was looking at Gordon he noticed that the bottom engine mount was broken, something that I had missed when removing the engine! Anyway I visited a couple of local engineering companies today, one company will reweld the exhaust bracket and engine mount, the other is in the process of making the top engine mounting bolt. I intend to get the engine down to Slipstream Tuning some time this week then all being well Gordon should be ready to have a run on the dyno early March. I must again thank Mike Edwards and Jenifer for giving me the opportunity to race Gordon, and with my personal sponsors help I intend to compete the whole season at all circuits....I need the track time after all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment